Kids & Juniors go karting
Is your child also such a fan of Max? Let your child experience what it’s like to race on a circuit!
Go karting for kids and juniors
Children ride the same go-kart track as adults. Go karting for kids is available from 6 years and a minimum length of 1.20 m., thanks to our special children’s karts for the youngest. From a length of approximately 1.40 m. you can drive an adult kart. Due to the different ages and go-karts, we have chosen to split go karting into 3 groups:
- Kids go karting 6 to 9 years
- Junior go karting 10 to 14 years
- Adult go karting 15+
Riding together with the whole family? No problem! Book the same kids or junior heat for the adults and you can ride together. Pay attention! The speed can also be adjusted for adults. If you want to ride as a parent with children from both age categories, choose the kids category.
At Powerarea we drive rounds (heats) of 10 minutes. Choose how many heats you want to ride! Will you be go karting for the first time? Then 1 x 10 minutes of go karting may be sufficient. If you like to drive more heats, you can choose a package of 2 or 3 heats. With multiple heats Powerarea automatically adds a 30 minutes break between the heats.
It is possible to look along the go-kart track and encourage friends and/or family. However, it is strictly forbidden to enter the go-kart track, even in the event of a collision.
- 1 heat go karting takes 10 minutes
- Free rental helmet
- Scarves and ties are not allowed during go karting. People with long hair should fasten them as short and firm as possible
- Wear firm and tight footwear
- Due to the electric karts you have no problems with emissions. That’s why you don’t need an overall. We do, however, recommend wearing long pants
- With cold weather we recommend wearing gloves while go karting
- To avoid disappointment, we advise you to book in advance
Is your birthday coming up and are you looking for a cool children’s party for you and your friends? Check out our karting party for kids!