All-round Activity Attendant (m/f)
Do you want to give our guests an unforgettable day out? Is racing your big passion? Do you like a good paintball battle or is puzzling your thing? Then we are looking for you!
For our new location and due to expansion of the range of activities, we are looking for new all-round activity guides.
As an all-round activity attendant you are in constant contact with guests and you supervise various activities, including: karting, paintball and escape rooms. You might start the morning with a children’s party on the go-kart track and end the afternoon with a bachelor party in our paintball area.
Your main duties as an all-round activity supervisor include explaining the rules of the game and ensuring that safety and materials are guaranteed. In addition, you are the first point of contact for the guests and you help to give them an unforgettable day!
What do we expect from you?
- You are hospitable, enthusiastic and communicative
- You are a real team player, but you can also work independently and solution-oriented
- You have an affinity with the activities that Powerarea offers and the supervision thereof
- You are available in the evenings and weekends
- You don’t mind working during holidays and holiday periods
- Knowledge of the German and English language
What do we offer you?
Varied work in a young, pleasant and driven team within a unique working environment.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you want to join our team? Then apply directly using the form below.
For more information about this position, please contact email@example.com or call us on 085-111 71 71.
Respond directly to this vacancy?
Do you want to respond to the above vacancy? Leave your details below and send your resume.